Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
When you register for the Services, we ask you to provide certain information such as your email address and ask you to create a password. We also collect information when you participate in any interactive features of the Services (such as API keys, configuration settings, and user referrals), fill out a form, participate in a promotion, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us, or any other information you choose to provide to us.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you and your cryptocurrency portfolios from third parties, including but not limited to cryptocurrency exchange platforms, mailing list providers and publicly-available sources.
Information About Your Use of the Services
We collect information about your use of the Services, such as cryptocurrency exchange balance information, deposits, withdrawals, trades, and payment notifications.
Automatically Collected Information
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our services, such as to administer your account, and provide you with the services you request, and customize your experience with us. We may also use the information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, and events offered by QDA and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of QDA and others;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Comply with our legal obligations;
- Enforce, or otherwise use in connection with, any terms governing use of our Services; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of QDA or others;
- With other users of our Services with your consent;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among QDA and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
To facilitate our global operations, we may be required to transfer, store, and process your information with service providers based in Europe, India, Asia Pacific and North and South America. Laws in these countries may differ from the laws applicable to your Country of Residence. For example, information collected within the EEA may be transferred, stored, and processed outside of the EEA for the purposes described in this Policy. Where we transfer store and process your personal information outside of the EEA we have ensured that appropriate safeguards are in place to ensure an adequate level of data protection.
Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
QDA is based in the British Virgin Islands and we process and store information in the U.S. As such, we and our service providers may transfer your information to, or store or access it in, jurisdictions that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take steps to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of protection in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account or emailing us at email@example.com If you wish to remove your API keys from our Services, you may do so by logging in to your account and removing them. We may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from QDA by following the instructions in those emails or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Do Not Track Notice
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a preference available in many web browsers which allows you to inform websites you visit that you do not want them collecting information about you. QDA does not respond to DNT signals. For further details regarding DNT, visit donottrack.us.
Notice to European Customers
Pursuant to Art. 4, para 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), ‘Data controller’ means the natural or legal person that determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.